Powered By Blogger

Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Wash 'N Go Routine


So yesterday was my wash day for my hair smh! Although it's gotten easier lol I still dread washing my hair. So I usually pre-poo my hair first and I use V05 conditioner & EVOO(extra virgin olive oil). I apply the conditioner & EVOO to my dry hair, cover w/plastic cap and let that sit for about 45-60 min. 
After I pre-poo I then do my co-wash and I like using the Patene Natural Line. Their co-wash is amazing! It has great slippage and makes de tangling a breeze lol! Once I'm done co-washing I use the deep conditioner & allow that to sit for about 30 min. 
After my deep conditioning I applied some Grapeseed oil and then I use a little bit of of Shea Moisture's Curling Soufflé
and QP's Mango Butter. I don't really  like the consistency of the soufflé BUT I do like the fact that it reduces frizz! I drenched my hair with the QP Mango Butter and it felt good.
Once I finished I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and secured with a satin scarf until morning.
After waking up and getting myself together I untied my hair applied a little more Grapeseed oil & Mango Butter and I was done! It's been 3 hrs and my hair is still soft, moist and full of curls! Hope this helps! Don't forget to to follow & comment below...smooches! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com