Followers

Sunday, October 5, 2014

What to do with an old Roller Set or Twist Out???


Good morning girlies!!!! Hope everyone is having a blessed day! So yesterday was my wash day but I just didn't feel like washing my hair lol! So I created a quick sassy style because I had to step out to an event! I sprayed my hair with water, then moisturized it with the QP Mango Buttet and Ecostyle gel for a sleek look! I used 4 hair combs to keep the hair in place and tada....this is what I came up with! Hope you like because I did! It was quick and it's sassy! And I love sassy lol...let me know what you think!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Come and take Animated Gifs Free Images: flowers, nature, christmas, new year, thanksgiving, halloween, wallpapers, cursors, landscapes, animals, waterfalls, streams, fish aquariums, people, cars, sports, religion, sports, birds, butterflies, romantic, money ... very nice blogs. Enjoy!
    3D Animated Gifs
    Colțișor de Rai Gif
    Vilhelm

    ReplyDelete

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

There was an error in this gadget

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!

Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com