Powered By Blogger

Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Brunch with the Beatuties

Happy Saturday folks! Today I took a few hours to have a little time to myself and enjoy some good company and good food with a few friends. We went to a cafe in Philly's University City area called Sabrina's Cafe 
The place was packed lol but we waited to see what all the hype was about. Of course there were some selfies as we waited lol 
This is my gf Vicki...she's cute lol I know! 
I preferred to take my pic inside the waiting area. 
Nye our beautiful Muslimah friend 

Still waiting patiently for our table... Well once we got seated the service was swift! Our waitress, who was the best, was at the table when we sat down! 
About 15 minutes after ordering our food was delivered fresh & hot to our table! 

Here's a closer look at everything:

This is what I had...Señor Chang's Mexi Especial 

Vicki had the stuffed French toast with bananas

Nye also had stuffed French toast with a fruit chutney, scrambled eggs & home fries!

The portions are large and filling and the prices are very reasonable! We had a great time! 
Of course I wouldn't be me if I didn't give you a closer look at my makeup for the day lol. Nothing majot just my LA Colors BB cream, MAC MSF,  MAC Vintage Grape blush, Wet'n Wild's sugarplum fairy lipstick and a blue eyeliner from the BS store.
Overall today at Sabrina's was great ANSI would definitely recommend! Don't forget to like, comment and share!

Smooches 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com