Powered By Blogger

Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Design Essentials Co-Wash pt 1

Hello Divas! Today I decided to do a co-wash in between my salon visits. Due to the fact that I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair, I'm trying to keep my hair as healthy as possible. Today I started by applying Design Essentials' Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner to my dry hair. I applied it as if I were applying a relaxer. I then covered my hair with a plastic cap for about an hour. After that I rinsed and re-applied and massaged my hair and scalp as I would with shampoo, in order to remove any dirt and/or product build up. Next I rinsed and applied DE's Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner. This conditioner acts as a "deep conditioner". I re-covered my hair with a plastic cap and allowed that to sit for 30 minutes. After rinsing I then applied a generous amount of DE's HCO Leave-In Conditioner and Blow Drying Lotion. This does a really good job of protecting the hair from heat damage. I then parted my hair in 4 sections and air formed each section until dry. After that I used Cantu's pomade to hydrate my scalp before flat-ironing. Lastly, I went through and curled my hair using a flat iron so that I could pin curl the hair easily. And that was it! I tied it down with a satin scarf and covered it with a satin bonnet. I will upload pics of the final look tomorrow before work!
Don't forget to comment and suggest your friends to subscribe.
Smooches!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo much! I'm actually going to check you out now! Thanks again for the feedback and for following. Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey i just followed your blog! So glad i found it. I really like this post as well. Keep up the good work. I just followed your blog. Could you follow me back and give some feedback because that means the world to me. Thanks so much!

    beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com