Powered By Blogger

Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Birthday Behavior-Bright Lights and Philly Nights

Hello beauties!
 It's been quite a while but I'm back! Hopefully back to stay! There has been soooooo much going on in my life but I thank God for it all! Anywho I just celebrated my 38th birthday a few weeks ago and wanted to do something different. I love the style of Carrie Bradshaw, lead character from HBO's Sex and the City so I wanted to go for a look that embodied her style. Now, to my surprise my 2 best friends already had my birthday weekend on lock lol. They gave me first class service as if I was a celebrity! I thank God for them both. My besties and I along with a few others got together to go out for a night on the town! We did dinner and Asian Karaoke! For those who are not from Philly Asian Karaoke bars are the absolute best venues for groups to have a ball! Here are a few moments from one of the BEST BIRTHDAYS EVER!!!!!!!!!


Dinner was at The Kitchen Bar! It was my first time eating there and besides the Won tons lol everything else was Awesome-Sauce!


Image result for the kitchen bar, abington, pa

Now here are a few pics of everyone who attended...we had a great time!


So this is Cleo and this was her on our way to the restaurant...love her to pieces! And her Sex and the City personality came out to be Charlotte lol...if anyone knows Cleo lol this was spot on!




This is my Philly Bestie Nye...love her with my whole heart! We've been rockin' since we met through her sister when I was still living in Florida. Oh yea when we did the Sex and the City Quiz she tested as Miranda...any similarities in style?????



This is my riding buddy Nit and now my friend...the talks and dialogue we have on our rides to and from work are absolutely amazing! Blessed to now have her in my life. She's a little rowdy now lol but I know good people when I come across them. Oh yea she's a Charlotte too!


This is my former co-worker and friend Vicki. Although we don't get a chance to hangout as often as we would like it's always good times when we get together!






This is BEAN! She's like my sister from another mother who wants to be my little BIG Brother LOL!





The BESTIE again rockin' her thing as a beautiful and MODEST Muslimah!





Ms. Nit




Dang it's Cleo again LOL! But she's cute!




My beautiful and SEXY cousin Pretty Nikki!!!!!! I know ya'll looking at her...LOL! Love this gal to pieces just know this FAMILY right here! And Nikki came out to be a Samantha...any resemblance?





It's the BEAN!!!!!!!



Group Picture minus BEAN LOL


Last but not least.......ME! The BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Of course my personality matched the AMAZING Carrie Bradshaw and I did not cheat LOL!


Hope you guys enjoyed reading and seeing the pics as much as I enjoyed my night! Talk to you all real soon...PROMISE! Smooches!!!!!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com