Powered By Blogger

Followers

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend

So thankful to see another year! Although we weren't able to spend this holiday with our immediate family we were still blessed to be around family. I had to work on a Turkey Day so I decided to rock my Sensationnel Havana Wig, neutral eye with a pop of color and a pinkish nude lipstick! A pretty winter scark really set the look to perfection! I pray you all enjoyed your holiday weekend! Until next time...smooches!

Pics from Black Friday


This wig really gives me life 😜😜😜😜



No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com