Powered By Blogger

Followers

Friday, March 6, 2015

Nice and Natural

I
Hey girlies!! It's been a while I know but I'm a FT mother with a FT job so my schedule is hectic lol! But I am doing my best to find time to share my weekly looks with you all! With my busy schedule I don't always have time to do a "full face". So something quick and simple is what's best for me right now! Here's a look I did about 2 weeks ago and it was quick and simple! Hope you guys like it! Be sure to comment and share my blog with your friends! 

Sorry I didn't list what I used lol I promise I'll get better with that! Smooches 💜💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com