Powered By Blogger

Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

1st Photo Shoot: Splashes of Color!

Hey Divas!
Well I know it's been a while but I haven't forgotten about you all. I'm happy to say I have a new follower: AdamAlexMommy.com...thank you so much for following! This past weekend I did my first ever professional photo shoot. I've always wanted to do Print Modeling but was a little afraid to get in front of a professional camera. Well, I put those fears aside and went for it! I have to say that I think I did pretty well for this to be my first time. I've included a few body shots and of course head shots. Makeup was done by yours truly of course. Eyeshadows were Nika K. pink&purple and MAC's Fig in the crease. MAC's MSF in DEEP Dark and Ruby Kisses Set'NForget in Banana. Lips were lined with MAC's Nightmoth and lipstick was Ruby Kisses Raisin. NYC's black mascara and LA Colors jumbo Black eyeliner. Although we are in Fall/Winter I decided to go with an outfit that displayed my personality. Special thanks to Soulfully Me Photography! Please check out her page on Facebook. She's up and coming and is about to do BIG things! Hope you guys like it! Be sure to comment and share with your friends. I'll be blogging you soon!

Smooches&Blessings!








No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com