Powered By Blogger

Followers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's Beginning to feel like Fall

Hey Divas! Well, it's about that time...the weather seems to be changing and it's beginning to feel a lot like Fall! I really love this time of year because it's not too cold and not too warm. I also, like this season because it allows me to wear and try colors that I may not have worn during the Spring & Summer seasons. I plan on buying the Rule eyeshadow by MAC. It's a matte orange color that I think will look nice on my complexion. I also want to incorporate some burnt orange into my wardrobe. I really haven't tried wearing orange too much but that's pretty much going to be my color this Fall. I'm going to see if this is a color I can grow to love. I hope all is well with you guys and I'll be posting more in a few...Smooches&Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com