Powered By Blogger

Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sensational Sunday-FOTD

Hey painted divas! What's the tee on this Sensational Sunday? Well,
today my look was inspired by the weather. Hurricane Irene has left
the city of brotherly love feeling like Fall. Oh, how I love the
season of Fall. I used a Wet'nWild palette that I've had for the
longest but never opened. All the colors are warm and very natural.
There are 6 shades, 3 matte & 3 highly pigmented shimmers. I used the
shimmers :-) I lined my waterline with a liquid black liner and my
actual eyeliner was NYX Dark Brown. For my brows I filled them in with
the NYX Black eyeshadow for more definition. My foundation was MAC's
Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark, MAC's Sweet as Cocoa blush and
MAC's Bronzing Powder in Deeper Bronze. I lined my lips with MAC's
Teddy eyeliner, filled my lips in with NYX's Thalia lipstick and
topped it off witha nude gloss from Dots. Hope you guys like it, I
know I do! It came out prettier than I expected! Be sure to follow and
comment...smooches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD 7/4/11

FOTD 7/4/11
Nice Basic Face w/MAC's MSF in Deep Dark & Nude Lip Gloss

Popular Posts

Paintings By Ms. ChaCha

"The Strawberry Smoothie"

Sorry guys I don't remember what I used but I promise to put all the product info up for the rest of my pictures!







Emerald Smokey Eye

Products Used:

Eyes: MAC's Fawntastic Base, Maybelline's Emerald Smokes Quad, Maybelline's Soft Black eye pencil for brows and lower liner

FACE: MAC's MSF in Deep Dark and Sweet as Cocoa Blush

Lips: NYX Y2k lip liner, Kiss' Nude Beige lipstick & MAC's Spring Bean lip glass

For more creative Smokey looks checkout my girl Cocoa Cazhmere at: http://www.cocoacazhmere.blogspot.com